Friday, September 5, 2008

Book Review

This made my day! Every once in a while I google my name and books to see what's out there in the wide, wide, web. And tonight, before going to bed I did just that with my new book Monday Nights in Nauvoo. I wasn't expecting anything because it just came back from the printer TODAY! But lo and behold I found a review by Tristi Pinkston on families.com. I was a little nervous because you never know what reviewers are going to say and frankly I don't have thick skin (wrong business to be in, I know). But it was good!! Really good!! So thank you Tristi, and thank you to everyone out there who enjoys my books. That's who I write them for!

Here's a link to Tristi's review
http://lds.families.com/blog/monday-nights-in-nauvoo-janet-burningham

2 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

You are very welcome, Janet!

I'm going to make a recommendation for you -- go to Google and type in "alerts," then put in your name and the name of your book in the search. Every day, they will send you a note with a list of all the places you've been mentioned that day. It saves you from having to Google because they do it for you, and you don't miss anything.

In fact, it's how I found your blog today -- you said my name, I got an e-mail, and voila! Here I am! :)

Take care, you've got an awesome product.

The Mike and Heather Thomas Family said...

Janet, what a neat review! I am excited to read the new book. We are sure enjoying the first one!