Friday, October 24, 2008

Help Needed!

I'm doing an Enrichment presentation on Family Home Evening next month and need your help. I'd like you to be honest and open and answer a couple of questions for me. It would really help me in preparing this talk.

#1 - To you who infrequently, or never have Family Night, can you please tell me why? This includes those who are single, married, kids, or no kids. (And if you feel more comfortable, you can answer anonymously in the comment box). What are your obstacles, what are your reasons for not having it?

#2 To you who frequently have family night, I want to know Why do you do it? What keeps you going week after week? And where do you get your ideas?

#3 I'd like to know if you were going to an enrichment night presentation on family home evening, what would you like the speaker to talk about? What questions might you hope get answered and what would you want to take away from that talk?

I have a presentation already prepared that I've given before, but I want to add some things and make some changes to it so your help would be much appreciated! And if you'd like to direct some of your friends and family here to help answer my questions it would help me out. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

The Mike and Heather Thomas Family said...

We have kind of been really bad at doing regular family nights until this last year. I think we just tried to make it a priority realizing Ben is getting older and it is important to help him gain his own testimony.