Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Great FHE Resource for Young Children

























I just picked a copy of the new nursery manual that the church just released. Not only is this a great resource for us nursery leaders, but as I was looking through it I realized what a terrific family home evening lesson book this would be for families with young children!

The lessons are short and easy and very age appropriate. All visual aids are arranged with the lessons - so no hunting them down, and there are even coloring pages and activity pages to go with each lesson.

I am very happy with the way this manual is laid out and feel that it is much easier for teachers to use, and for children to understand.

You can buy a copy online at www.ldscatalog.com
or at the distribution center. The cost is $5.50! You can't beat that! So no more excuses (hint, hint to myself :) for not having FHE lessons with our little ones.

1 comment:

JessieC said...

Good to know, we need to get that. Cadence has LOVED nursery by the way. Thank you for everything and I appreciate the great ideas.